28 December 2018

Visser's Annotated EPC 2018 edition

Yesterday the new Visser was delivered, with my name on the cover as well. I've contributed to the chapters on opposition, appeals, RFees and PCT. As you can see below, I am quite proud of it.

For the readers of this weblog, I would like to emphasize that writing for the Visser book involves much more thorough editing and a significantly higher level of proofreading and double checking. I estimate that each sentence/paragraph in the book takes me about as much time as writing a week's worth of blog posts. (In addition, I've only recently added a decent spell checker to my web browser so hopefully, things will improve for this weblog).

Visser's Annotated Patent Convention (2018 edition) is published by Kluwer and can be ordered here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not use hyperlinks in comment text or user name. Comments are welcome, even though they are strictly moderated (no politics). Moderation can take some time.