14 November 2021

Please disregard the earlier post about T 2558/18

Dear readers and followers of this weblog,

Please disregard the follow.it email notification of 14 November and first version of the post "T 2558/18 - The Board invokes Art. 164(2) EPC". It was an unfished draft prematurely published by mistake. I've immediately deleted the post when noticing that it was published. However, I can't undo the emails that were sent out by follow.it.

In fact, I had decided to first obtain an English translation of the decision before writing more comments about it, let alone publish the blog post I was working on (moreover, I wish to study if G 7/93 is perhaps relevant for the matter). I deeply regret that I published the post by mistake. 


The unusual formatting and the out-of-turn publication on Satdurday 13 November with email notification also out of turn on Sunday 14 November should confirm that the draft was prematurely published.

I apologize for the mistake and ask for your understanding and cooperation. I've already taken measures to better prevent such a mistake in the future.

Peter

No comments: